View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 08:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
poorazn
Base Member

Drives: 11 370Z BC M6 Sprt
poorazn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmancha003 View Post
So I know that Nissan has 0% offers every now and then. My wife and I are going to try to take advantange of one of these offers. The idea is that we can get good deals on a Z and a Murano, put enough down on the Z and then roll the rest into the Murano to basicly have one car payed in full and the other with 125% LVT but 0%. Is this possible (thinking the dealer could just say thy had a big dealer addon increasing the Murano's amount while "refunding" us the amount to finish paying the Z down). It seems like it is really no skin off a dealer's back since it is Nissan fronting the money for the 0% and really is just pushing numbers around. Thanks in advance.

This would be a nightmare for the loan underwriters. The only collateral the loan has is the vehicle. but since the loan is greater than the vehicle they are basically giving away real $$$.

Say they were to "help you out", the dealer would have alot to answer for. Instead of doing 2 cars, why not 4 cars, 3 on 133% LVT and 1 fully paid. Then you decide, f* it, I dont pay for the 3 cars on loan. You just walked away with a FREE car paid in full. If the dealer goes for it, let me know, I might be in for a GTR
poorazn is offline   Reply With Quote