Thread: Project Z
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 04:58 PM   #81 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

Soooo...............today Kelly came over to help me fit the other fender, hood, and front bumper. He was so kind enough to bring his headlights over because mine are at 180 Customs right now, and without them we would have been dead in the water.

We got all the mock up done today I just have 100 little things to do before the final fitment. Drill holes for fender wells, run wire for new blinder locations, etc, etc, etc.

I wish I would have taken the time to get pics of the whole front clip back on the car, but everything was running so smoothly I forgot.

Here are some more teasers, ignore the bad body lines, and the hood is not closed all the way. We may have put three screws total back in when we were done.

The O-So Sexy Seibon Hood. It took about 20 minutes to unwrap this take the old hardware off the stock hood, and then remount this one. Seibon this was so easy it should be illegal.

More to come in the following days! Less then two weeks till the show!