Thread: ZSpeed CSC
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 02:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
roplusbee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2007 350Z NISMO
roplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to roplusbee Send a message via Yahoo to roplusbee

So is the plan to get the Zspeed metal CSC? I am a kinda on the fence about that one though. Not really sure that it addresses the actual issue. Which clutch are you using? I have been looking long and hard at the OS Giken twin plate, only because it offers more surface area to grip without additional clamping force (and that it is rebuildable). My buddy has one on his 88 Supra and it is the money. I also have one on my 240SX w/ 1JZ swap, but I haven't driven it yet with that setup. Maybe after this next deployment...........
2007 350Z NISMO #0618: Zerolift | UPREV | F.I. | Greddy | Competition Clutch | Injector Dynamics | Aeromotive | Pioneer | JL
roplusbee is offline   Reply With Quote