View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 06:37 AM   #50 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberium View Post
I'd have to agree and say that if Geico or whatever insurance company knew that the OP had aftermarket intakes on his car and sucked up water, they would not cover the claim. I don't think Geico would be in business for very long if they covered every idiot who decided to turbo their 94 cavalier and blew the engine.
I can tell you from my personal experience with Geico. I had a tricked out the 350 (see pics in my profile) that I totaled. And even though I didn't have a extra policy on my parts (dumb me) they still gave me a little extra (couple thousand) towards them. But that was six years ago. Maybe a slightly different case. But that's what they did for me.