View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 02:15 AM   #912 (permalink)
KillerBee370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with passion
KillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husky Downs View Post
So as my friend and I walked out of Planet Stereo in Covina (trying to get quotes on a system upgrade), we were discussing how few 370Z's I see. I was telling him I see 350's all the time, but by all the time, it's still much more rare than seeing a Civic, Scion, Accord, Integra or even Porshe. Considering the "Z" is a pretty affordable vehicle, I was telling him it's just odd I don't see more of them.

That said, I honest to God have had my 370Z for 2 weeks now and I have yet to see one. My normal drive is on the 10 freeway, 605 freeway and occasionally the 405 freeway. So, it is odd that I haven't seen one yet, right?

UPDATE: I literally JUST saw a 370Z - I was in my living room and I looked out the window and there it was - just sitting in the drive way - MY Z.

HA! HA! HA!
Tomorrow you're going to see like 4 and be like
KillerBee370 is offline   Reply With Quote