View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 10:20 PM   #22 (permalink)
MyZ4U2C
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 40th Z #51, 15 FozXT
MyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond repute

NCSUPACK09, Thanks for the information, The 2010 model is a lot cheaper insurance wise for me, I am kind of waiting on a couple 2010 that are around here that are still new, but they are blue and red, no black, which is what I really want, but that is a pretty good price listed for a white, I have been quoted 32.5K OTD for a 11, which with my TTL, is about that same price. Still kind of keeping my eyes open here, doesn't seem like the dealers here are ready to give in on the 2010 and still playing hardball with prices near a 11...but glad you got one, black looks tough

poorazn, I list OTD, as that is what I ask dealers to give me a quote on, I dont want them to dink me around with a price without TTL and then try to add in all sorts of gimmick fees...this way it limits the dealer games and gives me the total price, I would suspect that is why some list OTD, or why I do anyway