View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 05:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock & Load View Post
Most of the problems were related to owner driver and dealership servicing misdiagnosis problems , however the 9000 rpm redline keeps the Doctor away if you know the secrets of living with a rotary .

Agree Gas mileage sucks , SPECIALLY IF YOU DRIVE IT HARD

Some cars were burning more oil than others .

Because US allways gets cars AT LEAST 6-9 MONTHS before OZ you guys are the test pilots for us Australians we learn from your initiall results tests etc , the state of tune was far better by the time we got our cars here in OZ

Cheers
Michael
That's cool man. You got a good one. I WAS researching that car before I bought the Z but man, those website really scare me away. It revs upto 9000 RPM . I think that's something I can live with .

So, we are the guinea pig for you guys, huh? Which is cool, because by the time all problems are fixed, you guys get the trouble free car. BTW, did you ever have engine flooding problem? Someone told me that once you start a RX-8, you can't turn the ignition off for 3-5 minutes. If you do, then you can't start the engine right away...is this true?
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote