View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 10:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
dutty370Z
Base Member

Drives: VW Jetta
dutty370Z is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to dutty370Z Send a message via Yahoo to dutty370Z
Unhappy How to convince the wife/significant other that you NEED a 370z

Ok, if I were single, then the decision to buy this beautiful machine would be a heck of alot easier. But I'm not, so I've had to come up with a few reasons that justify buying a 2 door, 2 seater over a... SUV. She's not fully convinced, but I think I'm doing pretty good. Here's what I've got so far:

1. I'll let you sit on the hood, and take pics of you. You can post that on your Facebook and it'll REALLY make your friends jealous.

2. My old car is about to die, so I'll need a new car to go to work. What - YOU wanna get up at 6am and take me to work?? Didnt think so.

3. We don't need 5 seats, our kid can ride up front with me, I'll just tint the windows and drive really slow.

4. It'll give me something to do while your watching soap operas, so I wont bother you.

5. Because its a really small car - the insurance will be alot cheaper, and the cops radar gun won't pick it up (Bullsh!t)

6. We NEED 330+ HP because, other people can't drive and if I don't have the power to merge quickly or change lanes quickly, I'll crash. And die. Then what will you do??

7. I've wanted a Z since I was 2 years old. And I've been working so hard since then (shed a tear) I think its time I rewarded myself. (more bs)

I think I'll need a bit more. What have you guys tried???
dutty370Z is offline   Reply With Quote