Thread: Cabin noise
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 06:12 PM   #158 (permalink)
Guard Dad
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370Z Silver A7
Guard Dad will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbs370z View Post
This thread is to talk about how to reduce the noise inside the car. If you're happy with the noise level, then fine. You're a happy camper. For those of us who aren't happy with the noise level, we're (many of us) are going to try to reduce it and we want to know all the techniques and info available to do so. If you don't think this car is noisy inside then this isn't the thread for you. Find another thread!

P.S. I just got finished with Dyanamatting the rear hatch area and also some Luxury Liner Pro over some key areas that sound like a tin drum when you tap on them. Noise level is definitely better. Not satisfied yet though. I plan to do the doors next.
I've said much the same thing in the past, unfortunately many people seem to take it as a personal insult that anyone could possibly find the Z lacking in any area whatsoever. Of course the idea of audio, engine, chassis or body upgrades to their cars is in no way offensive to them!

You are absolutely correct, if you can't make a positive contribution to the thread don't post.
Guard Dad is offline   Reply With Quote