Thread: Called out!
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 09:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Junior370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: over the speed limit
Junior370z has a reputation beyond reputeJunior370z has a reputation beyond reputeJunior370z has a reputation beyond reputeJunior370z has a reputation beyond reputeJunior370z has a reputation beyond reputeJunior370z has a reputation beyond reputeJunior370z has a reputation beyond reputeJunior370z has a reputation beyond reputeJunior370z has a reputation beyond reputeJunior370z has a reputation beyond reputeJunior370z has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Called out!

I'm temporarily assigned right now for some military training. There's a guy in my class with a red 2007 nizmo 350z. I guess he saw me leave my car this morning in the parkin lot. Anyways during our break he walks up to me wanting to race. He was asking what I had in it so I told him and politely told him that I would beat him in an all out drag race. He replys by telling me I have no idea about his nismo an that he has brembo brakes, better suspension and a nizmo tune exhaust! I thought to myself for a sec somewhat confused thinking to myself, "what the hell does brembo brake and suspension have anything to do with a 1/4 race?" I then told him his nizmo does 13.7 stock and a straight base model 370 does 13.2. He just kept on blabbering about his brakes n stuff. I just told him I don't street race and he walked away thinking I was scared lol! What a freaking retard!

I don't like to street race cuz of obvious reasons.

Stillen CBE*CAI-U/D Pulley*Ground Kit*Sways*Setrab Oil Cooler*Ichiba Rear Camber Kit*Agility Coilover*Berk HFC*Technosquare Tune*GT-R Button*Venaci Mesh*SP Performance Cross Drilled/Slotted Rotors*SPC Toe Bolts*Bomex Lip*Mud flaps*Aero Jacket Type III Wing*Sold
Junior370z is offline   Reply With Quote