View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 06:42 PM   #36 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bijou View Post
Ok The guy that is going to install my Continental DW tires wants clarification for the cars warranty. Does changing the tire size void your warranty. He says if something were to go wrong with the car the dealer could say"You changed the tire size". Do any of you know about this happening. He says you never want to change the cars tire size for this reason. He also wanted me to call Nissan directly about doing something like this. Now I don't know if its worth the hassel.
Installers do this to cover themselves, not you. There are more and more places that won't install anything except for exact mfg spec. sizes. If you bring in wheels by themselves most installers will put anything on.