View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 08:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
antennahead
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '07 Z4 "M" Roadster
antennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z View Post

Okay, seems like these cloth padded side panels get dirty VERY easily. The seats in my car are still pretty much brand new (despite being the same fabric) but these panels got really dirty. I just don't know how. I am very careful when it comes to keeping the car clean and my hands are always clean. Anyone else feels the same way? Is your panels are dirty as well? I'm heading out to AutoZone right now to see what kind of fabric cleaner/protectant I can get. In my 350Z, I never this problem because they didn't use fabric in the door panels.

Same here. I have found that it's dead skin (don't mean to gross everybody out here) off of your arm and elbow that is turning the fabric "whitish" in spots. I have started being careful about rubbing my arm against the material. That said, just like the seats, it is very tough material. I use a damp washcloth the lightly rub the material and the white spots come right out.

John
antennahead is offline   Reply With Quote