View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 12:22 PM   #15 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyZ4U2C View Post
Once you make it through a couple days, the patch will literally make you forget about smoking, just a couple times a day you will think, I gotta smoke and then you will think oh yeah, I dont smoke, ...patch works pretty well, exercise will be good as well as mentioned above as you tend to gain a few pounds, get some healthy snacks to munch on, like carrots and take it one day at a time, it is pretty rewarding after you look back and realize you CAN quit. also might be good to jot down a list of why you dont smoke. here is one I made.

REASONS WHY YOU WONT SMOKE!!!!!

1. You get winded easy
2. You are killing yourself
3. You will have a dry mouth when trying to sleep
4. Your clothes will smell
5. You are wasting money you don’t have!
6. You are killing your workouts
7. You get a better nights rest
8. Your food tastes better
9. Your fingers will have yellow stains
10. You become a slave to smoking

no need for goodluck, you can do it, its all mental
That last one was a big motivator to me, and you can add to that list "All those times you wake up coughing uncontrollably." I don't miss that at all.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote