View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 12:12 AM   #72 (permalink)
Isamu
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: every day...
Isamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGItonium View Post
Nope... I'll end up with a CinCity modded driver side. I believe a small part of the bracket (where pop rivet meets the headlight and engine bay trim) broke when the bumper was ripped out. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks! I'm talking to a modder, who shares the same interests with the LEDs I ordered, about the design. He has some ideas as well, so we'll see how it will turn out in the end. The LED color should be pretty neutral (5000-6000k). The Super Flux LEDs can handle up to 70 mA, while the LEDs I have will be running around 150 mA (350-1500 mA capable!). It's a conservative setup, but hopefully it'll be clean.
man, im late to the party, but 1) glad your ok.. 2) glad things are on track for you and 3) glad you aren't getting dicked over by cin city like many people have..

黒子 ('Kuroko')
Project: SuperNova Owner/Operator and Lead designer @BlackGuard Aeroworks
Isamu is offline   Reply With Quote