View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 11:04 PM   #147 (permalink)
dixon cider
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ONE BAD AZZ VERT
dixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post
Damn that sucks man. I hope everything gets finished on time and done properly by May. The least they could have done was told you over the phone so you didn't have to make the whole trip over there for nothing.
I'm sure it will work out. Sam and I have come to an understanding and he will do it right, not rushed. That is what I liked and why it's still there. That was the mis-communication part. It's ok, I got to bring my middle son to hang for a day in this beautiful weather. He enjoyed it. Besides, me being a pilot, it didn't cost us anything except food. Airfare, hotel and rental car were free.
dixon cider is offline   Reply With Quote