View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 03:07 PM   #321 (permalink)
M.Bonanni
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Fast
M.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to M.Bonanni

A little update on whats to come.

Berk Cat-Back: It was supposed to be done and ready for me to pick up and take home on Sunday when I was down in Southern California, but it didn't get done, they promised me it would ship this week so this is on standby again for now.

SPC Front Control Arms: These are out for delivery on a UPS truck right now so I will have them today, install probably tomorrow.

Hotchkis Sways: Scheduled for delivery tomorrow, install probably Wednesday or Thursday.

Carbonetic Rear Diff: Still going through the break in process. I am going a little more overkill with my break in than the directions state, but Carbonetic forwarded me the break in procedure they suggest for my application so I am following that. The procedure is 15-20 minutes of figure 8s immediately after install, change fluid, 15-20 minutes of figure 8s again, change fluid, drive 700 miles, change fluid. I still need to do the second set of figure 8s and change the fluid again before driving 700 miles.

Side Skirts: I couldn't resist and ordered the carbon side skirt add on things that VIP Status had on his car. Don't think they will provide much aerodynamic performance gain, but they look so damn cool! Those will hopefully get here near the end of the week as well.

Nismo Diff Cover: Still haven't gotten confirmation from Nissan as to whether or not the 350Z diff cover will work on the 370Z so this hasn't been ordered yet.

Project Kics Magnetic Diff Plug: On backorder for now, but I am getting a number of them in. I believe they will work on the engine oil plug as well.
Function > Form