View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 02:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
SiXK
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z / 91 300ZXTT
SiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond repute

It does depend on the dealer, but don't set out hunting for a Nissan dealer that goes that extra mile, you may very well be 80 years old before you find one.

I always make them go around the car and verify no scratches, scuffs etc... before I let them take the car. The dealer I use - Reed Motors in Orlando - is actually pretty good about it, but thats the service writer, who knows how its treated behind closed doors. But at least we agree on its condition before they take it.

They aren't going to (hahahaha) clean it out or wash it, so I don't have to worry about that. I am glad they don't attempt those things honestly.

I say lower your expectations and do as much stuff (oil changes, etc) as you are comfortable and/or don't mind doing yourself.