View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 02:14 PM   #15 (permalink)
freaky370Z
Base Member

Drives: 2011 370Z GunM M6
freaky370Z is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyZ4U2C View Post
mark_taba85, Its not a bad price, I would put more of a pursuit in on it if it was a black model, its a blue one. Its not a bad color either, just would rather get the color I want and my ideal loan is $18,000 or less. I'm saving a few thousand up, $2-4 K more to go on down to get my ideal loan figure and then the real shopping begins and by then it may be November where might be lucky to get a better number. Got another response from my angry dealer guy, basically offered about $30k OTD 11 base and $32.5K OTD 11 sport all the while again criticizing me as a rude, hard to please, possibly bad survey on sale and where he only would make $100 on the sale type of speech..this dealer is something else lol
I figured I could have gotten $30,000 OTD. Good thing I wont cry over $500.00 hahaha!

Even though he is a weird salesman (I mean who makes the potential customer feel like that, oh yeah, car salesmen) keep him on the hook while you are saving your $$. Try and get the offer in writing when you are ready to deal, then show it to another dealer that can get you that color and possibly some add ons to sweeten the deal. Give him your business haha.
freaky370Z is offline   Reply With Quote