View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 11:54 AM   #27 (permalink)
wgw370z
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z
wgw370z is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4r3s View Post
Smoking is gross and I hate it as well, and tomorrow I will be starting a cig free life. Nothing to do with this thread just need to quit. But I will say if you haven't read the study they did on second hand smoke being bad for you I would recommend finding it. The way they did their study was ridiculous, they put like 5-6 people in a non ventilated, smokey 8'x8' room and those people ended up with issues. So seriously if you think you're going to get cancer because you walked through someone's smoke puff outside you're an idiot.
Awesome! I wish you the best of luck in quitting. I know it's hard, I quit over 10 years ago and feel so free now (I know, I know, nothing worse than a reformed smoker). It had such a grip on me, that I would basically plan my actions on when I could smoke my next one. I don't judge smokers, just the slob smokers.

Yeah, I knew about second hand smoke not being as deadly as they would like you to believe . Thats the trouble with studies, they can aways slant the results, by leaving out details, to support their agenda and people blindly believe it.

Well again, good luck with quitting. It will be tough, but the payoff is priceless.

WGW
wgw370z is offline   Reply With Quote