Thread: Wind deflector
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 10:20 AM   #2 (permalink)
crash1369
Enthusiast Member

Drives: C300 - 6spd
crash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond repute

I get it

I haven't taken mine out or anything but I imagine it's probably screwed onto the two hoops with some clamps or something. Pop the plastic covers off and it's probably pretty obvious/ easy to get off.
Although I don't know how much of a pain the covers are, my guess is they just snap together so a little gentle prying and you should be on your way.

But again this is all speculation, but everything is snapped together these days right
"At no point during your rambling, incoherent response did you ever come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul."
crash1369 is offline   Reply With Quote