View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 09:56 AM   #62 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

Update:
Over $5200 in damages. Body shop is currently working on my car. The insurance company was willing to pay for half the cost of modifying the headlights, and they only covered the broken headlight.

The work consists of replacing the fender, passenger headlight, bumper, support brackets, passenger air box, and fix the hood. They will take it to another shop in town to work on the clear bra. In the meantime, I ordered a black chrome burger emblem for the front bumper.

My car will look ridiculous for awhile because of the mismatched headlights, but I am in talks with a modder to work on "Version 2.0" of my headlights (originally done by CinCity). The look will be similar, but improved with different LEDs and painted shroud. Plus, the Ultinon 6000K bulbs will be replaced with Morimoto 5000K bulbs.

When all the work is completed, I'll post updated pictures.

This summer? INGS +1 waiting to be installed... thank goodness I never installed the lip. It would've been trashed.