View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 06:46 AM   #48 (permalink)
JC671
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Toretto around
JC671 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down

ROFL, this kid talks a big game and big plans yet he doesn't know how simple mechanics work or. The difference between the three different builds. Then, ***** his plans because the disaster happened in Japan.

Honestly I think think this kid is full of it and is just talking out of his *** fronting on the Internet. You could source a Nismo stateside, you don't need to order it from Japan...

I could be wrong and you could have a rich daddy. But by the flaws you leave in your posts about your brothers supra then all of a sudden you talk about him having another car that you drove since 16. Your Uncle had a bunch of track cars and a Lambo.

Honestly, why don't you just have your Uncle Jay Leno give you one of his fixed up rides and call it a day. Since you have no concept of mechanics And probably don't know the difference between metric and standard. You can just buy a pre-made car that's fast.

I'm pissed that i wasted my time reading a thread that I thought was legit only to find out that the op is a rich 18 y/o tard who wasted everyone's input and advice just to flake on his purchase if it was even real. Spare us all and stop the BS!
JC671 is offline   Reply With Quote