View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 05:43 AM   #11 (permalink)
OKC Z
Base Member

Drives: '09 370z-$old 9/1/12
OKC Z is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flushnismo View Post
You can buy my gthaus rear section for 900 its 1500 new btw
Sounds like nothing else you've ever heard before
Quote:
Originally Posted by 370ZNISMO#704 View Post
Hey bro check out my custom cat-back that I had my friend custom make for my nismo he could hook you up. How much are you looking to spend. Everyone says my cars sounds mean and pissed off lol..
Yeah, thats more or less the idea I had in mind. I shopped around locally yesterday and a shop will do that straight pipes for 125 but I need the flanges About 30 for two, if I dont want to cut into the midpipe. And also I need to buy tips about another 50-100. And thats exactly what I would like to spend on just muffler delete pipes about 200-250. All I have to spend overall on axle back is around 400-450 and that includes tip.lol. So he told me he could get me two mufflers installed invidia style side by side cylinder mufflers with the pipes crossed over and out but he would be cutting into midpipe and I would still need tips. He was talking about hushpower by flowmaster and some magnaflow XL which I've had on the 2.0 t which they are really deap sounding without the raspyness. He asked 200 each installed which is a really good deal but im not sure thats the sounds i want for the z. The flowmaster I just dont think are and option they are the new stuff that alot of people are using on the 2010 camaro and 2011 stang. Im lost, all i want is no rasp but to be loud. The y and tp are good performance but horrible sound with stock muffler.
OKC Z is offline   Reply With Quote