View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 11:33 AM   #48 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerxj17 View Post
im very happy i did not get a base. i searched for over a month, put TONS of hours into finding a white, base, with sports 6 spd. couldnt do it! i really wanted white, and sports, and needed a stick shift (to deter the GF from driving it), so i settled for the only one i could find, touring sport with nav.

turns out, that is my favorite part of the car. coming from a truck with 420+ hp, that handles great, i found myself loving the leather, luxury, and nav.

not saying i would not be happy with the sports, but in my case it was meant to be!
That was my thinking too, but I got my 370z under invoice, else I'd have to pay extra to have them locate and pull one in to where the price would have been the same.

Now my significant other wants to drive it, which I'm sure she's 75% joking 25% not - still, it's the 25% that's getting on my nerves a bit.
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote