View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 11:28 AM   #47 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdawg410 View Post
I had a fully loaded touring on my 350 and it was nice. I bought a 370 base when I traded in my 350 and in all honesty: my wife and I enjoy the cloth seats more than the leather, I don't worry about wearing out the outter edges of the leather seats, DC winters aren't so harsh so I'm not gonna miss seat warmers, as nice as the Bose system was, I certainly prefer a real premium system with high end door speakers, JBL sub, amp and double din head unit with back-up camera. VLSD I guess is nice, and as much as I consider myself a hardcore driver, the fact of the matter is, the most hardcore driving I'll do is driving down to Charlottesville on the winding backroads. I've never attended driving school, I don't race, I feel like a good driver, I've been told by those who can really drive that I'm a good driver, but when it comes down to it, who am I kidding. I'm no Cole Trickle. The Rays and bigger brakes woulda been nice but I wanted a Bubba Gump lip on my 350 but couldn't justify it and now I can get 'em cause I have "measly 18's". Sport package still needs an exhaust and intake and the synchro to me means that the years I spend burning out the clutch on my '96 Integra was in vein cause no there is no need for heal n toe. I think that the only mistake that can be made in buying a 370 is getting it in an automatic, there is no excuse for that!!!!
There's no "problem" with having the 370z in an automatic. It's quicker
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote