View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 10:49 AM   #5 (permalink)
Modshack
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Sport
Modshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerBee370 View Post
One thing I noticed when looking at the car raised up with the bumper on is that there is virtually NO air being vented to the front brakes for front brake cooling. I think these same inlets could be better served for this purpose as they are in the perfect spot for it. Maybe that doesn't matter to most but I come from being on a track and when you track your car, you tend to think about these things.
I agree, BUT.....>> How you gonna get the hoses back there? There is a lot of stuff in the way unless you just want to vent the wheel well. True brake coolers present a bit more difficult problem. If you scroll down in the DIY, I have some brake coolers shown that are effective and simple without hacking up the front of the car... Really only suitable for track use, but the literally could be installed/removed in minutes. Check it out!

Steal my car! (SOLD)...Now Porsche Cayman S
Oil Cooler DIY: Here!
Modshack is offline   Reply With Quote