View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 07:08 PM   #26 (permalink)
SFChris
Base Member

Drives: Z06, 750LI
SFChris is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlammedS550 View Post
I know this guy, This guy is a piece of ****. He finally got evicted from his shop and he is starting another shop using someone else's name in another location.

Hes goes to shops such as 360 Forged and another wheel shops, and he buys the damaged/used lips and he repaints them and sells them to his customers as "new".

Hes known for selling counterfeit wheels too.

He goes on eBay by "TheForgedCollection" and "WheelSex", he also tells people his name is Carl
You stated yourself he got evicted from the building he was in. Why do you think we are now there and how we got that building? I will professionally take this with a grain of salt, but please do some research before you start rumors.

To update the facts in this thread too... Here's what I wrote in the thread made by SlammedS550 directed to Strasse Forged.

TO SET THIS STRAIGHT

This is Chris, one of the owners of Strasse Forged.

Strasse Forged has nothing to do with any other company. Never has. Not only do we have a facility in Ca, we now have one in South Florida too. None of our employees have ever even worked for any other wheel company either. We are extremely picky about who works for us, we don't like the guys that tend to hop around from company to company so we stay away from that.

Funny thing is, yes we now have the building Kranson/HDM used to have. I wont state why we have it since its not my place to put anyone else's private business out there, but yea its ours now. No they have nothing to do with us, never will.

About the quality, Ill keep it professional and not put other wheel companies "quality" out there either. But we don't cut any corners, no matter how much more it brings our cost up. Not to mention fully test each of our designs in every size before releasing them to the public, UNLIKE OTHER GUYS I KNOW ABOUT. Please be my guest and do some research on us to see that I can happily say there is not one unhappy customer since we opened our doors. Lol I am extremely picky about everything that has to do with us, especially our quality and customer service. I even inspect every set before they ship out myself!

Once again check facts before posting false statements.

Thanks
Chris