View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 09:21 AM   #4 (permalink)
KillerBee370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with passion
KillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond repute

This is a great DIY and now doubt a handy one concerning the issue of nearly twice the hp gain from the SG3 intake with bumper OFF compared to bumper ON.

However...

One thing I noticed when looking at the car raised up with the bumper on is that there is virtually NO air being vented to the front brakes for front brake cooling. I think these same inlets could be better served for this purpose as they are in the perfect spot for it. Maybe that doesn't matter to most but I come from being on a track and when you track your car, you tend to think about these things.
KillerBee370 is offline   Reply With Quote