Thread: Back up camera
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 05:38 PM   #10 (permalink)
rangercarol
Base Member

Drives: 2011 370z Cherry 6m
rangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Back up camera

I have completed the installation of the back up camera. It works well even if it may not be as aesthetically pleasing as the factory unit. I connected power to the backup lights so that the monitor and camera turn on when in reverse. Note that the camera is in the license plate bracket.

Backing up is not such an adventure now.

Thanks for the install videos and the Master-ly photos; they saved me all kinds of time and aggravation. I removed all the cargo area trim but, fortunately, I was able to fish the video and power cables from the cargo area to the front door sill without having to remove the parcel shelf trim.

It has been raining here for days, so the car is pretty dirty, but I didn't want to wait before reporting in.

http://www.the370z.com/members/range...6-100-2217.jpg

rangercarol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_2217.jpg (779.7 KB, 199 views)
File Type: jpg 100_2211.jpg (349.8 KB, 46 views)
rangercarol is offline   Reply With Quote