View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 01:26 PM   #990 (permalink)
zmyride
Track Member

Drives: 10 Black Sports 7AT
zmyride has a spectacular aura aboutzmyride has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazingz03 View Post
So. i start to drive forward after the stop light turns green.. Then all of a sudden SMASH.. i see this dumb bitch smashing the left side of my car. Bitch finally pulls off to the left. I signal the bitch to pull the **** over. i get out. And the bitch says i was in her lane. How the **** am i gonna be in your lane when i didn't have room to move to the right because the sidewalk was on my right. And you had hella room to move all the way to the left back in your lane! DUMB BITCH
I know how you feel. this morning this old man in his cadillac just changed into my lane so he could make the exit and pancaked me between his car and the metal railings. I had nowhere to go. I honked him he just raised his hands up in the air. I slowed down and was just microseconds away from hitting either his car or the railings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsZ View Post
Same thing I have done since Thanksgiving.....nothing! It sits in my garage covered up until we have a 60+ at least degree day. Sometimes I get crazy and wonder why I'm paying for something I'm not using! Anybody else feel the same?
I feel the same way too especially i'm paying near $400/month for it.

I've had the car for over 15 months and i only have 4700 miles so far. that means i only drive 300 miles a month. not worth for paying that much money every month and drive so little.