View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 08:26 AM   #30 (permalink)
Flushnismo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Boosted 40th
Flushnismo is a jewel in the roughFlushnismo is a jewel in the roughFlushnismo is a jewel in the roughFlushnismo is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solus View Post
This is a direct bolt on replacement for the stock correct? I mean I don't need the whole GTHaus exhaust I can just put this up in place of the stock midpipe? I already have test pipes, and muffler delete tips, so if this is a direct bolt on replacement I could put this on then I would only need what the y pipe? to have a complete aftermarket exhaust? Feel free to correct me / inform me if I am mistaken but I am a lil f'ed up right now and can't think straight.

It will directly bolt on just like your stock mid-pipe. A y-pipe will do little to nothing for you (only gave me like 2hp) ...but yes that would be a complete exhaust.
But be warned.. with test pipes And muffler deletes already on..this will make your car sound like a f1 racecar everytime you pull up to a stoplight. So..just a little FYI lol