View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 01:21 AM   #303 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sstevens7 View Post
Saku Ono emailed me back the other day saying my springs will be hitting the states by the end of the week, then have to clear customs, then get back into shipping to come to me here in Italy. Gotta love it! I guess good things come to those who wait, NOT!
Billy told me yesterday by mid next week or towards the end of the week. The sooner the better!

Swift tested their springs across the pond and on the American shores, you can be the first to review how they handle Euro roads!

Billy said they had about 10 unreserved coming in on the container, now they have 8 left.

To those still on the fence, you better get them while they last because the next container could be a long way off especially with the current situation across the pond.
ZForce is offline   Reply With Quote