View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 10:35 PM   #26 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hansoac View Post
So today I tried talking my girlfriend into putting on her yellow and black bikini and doing some hi-res poses with the yellow Z. I showed her some other pictures of guys who have their gf/wife pose with the car to give her an idea. Although she is 5'4/115 and in amazing shape..she refuses to do so but also will not let anyone else pose with it I am stuck..anyone else tried this and have success!?
*disclaimer*
I don't date or have any desire to.

It sounds like she's insecure. Work on that with her maybe and I bet a lot of your other relationship issues go away, too.

Last edited by ImportConvert; 03-29-2011 at 10:40 PM.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote