View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 06:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Azroadster
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370Z Yellow 7sp
Azroadster is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple's View Post
the only problem mechanical are that pushing the car will turn up the oil temp past the avg of 220 260 and and some have opted to install an external oil cooler, that's not to say everyone's driving there Z's hard the other which is no surprise is the blind spot looking to your right, that can be addressed by adjusting the mirror out more, other than that Z is a pretty solid car there are things that some can nit pick but most cars have something to nit pick. PS. the paint like mentioned is soft so keeping it waxed with Zaino will correct and protect the paint on this subject it has to be made clear most automaker are using water based paint.
+1 on the Zaino. I have been a Zainoite for over ten years and will use nothing else. Also, as someone mentioned, a clear bra is a must. I have no chips on my car at all after over a year and 24K miles. I travel south to Phoenix in the summer time quite a lot and have never had an issue with overheating, even on 110+ degree days. Of course, that would be different if I tracked the car, which I have not done yet.

I would say that my Z has thus far been as reliable as any car I have owned in my 58 years on this planet, and that includes three Miatas which are rock solid, especially the doors.

AZ