View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 09:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
mspeasl
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Red M6 Sport/Touring
mspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Rain?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadspimp View Post
Well, I have heard from a lot of people they can't or couldn't even drive the 350Z in the rain because it will spin out of control and is very dangerous. So, I'm just wondering is it also true about the 370Z ?? I mean it rains a lot in Massachusetts and if I can't drive in rain I don't know what to do really. I love the Z a lot and I already planned out my budget, how much I will be putting down, how much it will cost monthly, and also how much I make monthly. I just don't know what I'll do if it can't drive in rain so please give me some feedback about your experiences in rain, snow, and whatever other conditions. Thank you
I don't know who you may have spoke to about the 350 or 370 in the rain. Let me reassure you they are incorrect.............. Now in the snow and ice that is another story, And that is the car needs to be put away in the winter. Buy one and enjoy.