View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 12:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baer383 View Post
The best way to get the paint to adhere is to strip the chrome off the plastic housing just use e-z off oven cleaner with the yellow top it will take it down to clear plastic then prep for paint that will solve the crack & peeling issues.
Oh, so this is going to strip the chrome reflective surface? I may still opt for heat shield coating of some sort for the underside to reduce heat from reaching the outside and cooking the paint surface. [shrugs]

Quote:
Originally Posted by 180°|Custom View Post
we also provide 1 year warranty on paint from pealing or chipping so if it does occur, we pay for shipping one way and fix the issue no questions asked.
Igor? The original plan was to have you guys perform the work on my headlights, but I never heard back from Alex. I'm not trying to bad mouth your shop since the work you guys do is very respectable, which is why I called the first place. However, I guess there may be some miscommunication and frustration. Please bear in mind I've been very stressed out and a bit scatter brained from the accident.

I've already ordered the components, but the design in mind and component choice does not conform to your design methods. It's nothing crazy... mainly forward facing K2 LEDs, projector turn signals with PCB containing 8x5 array of amber Super Flux. All the calculations are done. I have all the parts on the way... just looking for experienced hands.

Last edited by DIGItonium; 03-29-2011 at 12:45 PM.
DIGItonium is offline   Reply With Quote