View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 11:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
ResIpsa
Track Member

Drives: 09 RACING HEN
ResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond repute
Default NASA Event @ Summit Point April 9 & 10

This just a reminder that NASA will be holding an event on the Summit Point main course on April 9th and 10th. If you have never been on a track before this can be a great introduction. NASA provides an instructor for every driver who will guide you around the track.

They also have a single track session on Saturday called a Hyperdrive. I met ZCarMan last year at his hyperdrive and I know that he had a blast.

Of course you will probably need an oil cooler and at least replace your brake fluid with something like Motul or Castrol SRF. Beyond that, a set of good brake pads could help.

However, don't fool yourself on the necessity of a major brake hardware upgrade. I would choose base model brakes with Castrol SRF and CarboTech pads over Brembo 6 caliper brakes with unknown pads and fluid any day.

Here is the link Welcome to NASA Mid Atlantic

Or just take a drive and check it all out. There is no entry fee. All you have to do is tell the person at the gate that you are there for the NASA event and they will let you in.

You can come and watch me beat up on Mustangs and watch me get beat up on by Miata's