View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 08:39 AM   #37 (permalink)
vgd
Base Member

Drives: I'd rather not say
vgd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Thumper View Post
I have a 2005 S2000 and I'm getting my 2011 370Z on Monday. Can't comment much on the 370Z but the S2000 has been great. Mine is stock, never modified (owned it since new) and never had a single issue with it. Not the best daily driver that's where the 370Z will fit in.
Why don't you like the s2k for dd?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunzero View Post
buy a car that you can afford to mod. that's the fun part about cars haha
Not really interested in modding just yet. Maybe exhaust to start. But I hear it's addicting

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
Find a new institution. I financed my new 'vette with nothing but 2 paid off one thousand dollar loans, a 8 month old credit card, and a 2.5 year old line of credit in my history. Granted, I was low 700s, but that is seriously limited and low limit history. All they wanted was 10% down. Just look around someone will finance you unless you have seriously messed up along the way. I went through 1 bank and 2 CUs before I got financed. Work at it.
I'll have to talk to my bank and see. I was just declined for excessive delinquent credit history.. which has NEVER been the case.
Okay, maybe I did pay a $15 bill two days late...
Got my **** all worried after this one, though.

The c5 is a beautiful car and would be great if I didn't live in a shitty college town. Wouldn't be too practical.. although I live in a nicer area and work full time so I don't have to deal with a parking lot in which it's statistically proven that you are more likely to get an STD in this town than to find a parking space on campus on a weekday.

Last edited by vgd; 03-29-2011 at 08:43 AM.
vgd is offline   Reply With Quote