View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 04:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
tonybui
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Sports 6 Speed
tonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JapanLio View Post
Yes, before I posted my question, I went in this section and watched the different clips of exhaust. However, I cannot compare the sound of the Nismo one vs a stock one, that's why I asked for Nismo owners to have their opinion.

BTW, everytime I am using the search engine of the forum, I have a lot of difficulties to find the posts related to the subject I am looking for.

Concerning FI or BERk or other exhaust, I've not found some at $750 at my door, but I may have missed some interesting posts on the forum...
Invidia gemini is about $750 at your door, go check it out. I think Nismo is way too quite !!
tonybui is offline   Reply With Quote