View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 01:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGreenwood07 View Post
Noticed that I have some very slight rubbing on the front inner wheel wells with the swift springs and 15/20mm spacers.

The rubbing seems to occur on the little plastic "nub" that protrudes from the wheel well.

I have not had the car aligned yet as I just got them installed, but do I need to increase the negative camber on the front to tuck in the tires a bit more?

Thanks for any help.
You can bend the little nubs up a little without harming anything. The plastic nubs attach to little metal nubs that can be bend up slightly. This help a little for my case. But I have coilovers so I can make many different adjustments to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azn370z View Post
My auto spell checker on my new phone is so much crazier than my iphone haha. I personally don't trust the spc camber kit, I think it is held only by one bolt and nut. It should be held down with 4 bolts. I think ddmotorsport said his would come loose while tracking his car. I guess it would be fine for street use, maybe.
The SPC kit could be better. I could see it moving some under hard track days. But should hold up well if tightened properly. But I do trust the kit. I've owned two now and it's been good to me from alignment to alignment. And I do push the car hard. No track days yet on this car though.