View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 01:16 PM   #388 (permalink)
tranceformer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 370Z PW 6MT
tranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andre12031948 View Post
I went to Raceway park today, because they had something called "Import servival series" Of course they had all Jap. cars, STI's, Evo,s Hondas, but like always, NO Z's Since Atco is a quick track, I didn't go for record runs, but to see cars, & do bracket racing(cash/Trophy). They give you 3 run in the morning, and after lunch, you dial in your time & race. To my suprise, my first run was 12.558 @ 109.61 (new record, second 12.569 @ 109.18, third & last run, 12.504 @ 110 mph, due to a 1.696 60'. It's fun when people come over & ask about what turbo or nitrous I've got. I tell them stock, check it out. It's fun when they look under hood, car, & inside, & find nothing I'm wondering myself where the hell does the H.P. come from for 110 mph. I'm not going to worry about it I was in the 12.99 & better braket. Everything was going great. Jason, as you know I can do good reaction times. Four cars at the end & I'm paired up with the best car. There was oil spill delay, & when time came to race, for some reason I lost consentration/fell asleep at start & got beaten by the only car that stood in my way from the $$$ & Trophy. Oh, well, VERY HAPPY with a 12.504
holy sh*t thats f*ckin awesome! congrats!
tranceformer is offline   Reply With Quote