View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 11:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
red6spd
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Z Coupe M6 SPT
red6spd is a jewel in the roughred6spd is a jewel in the roughred6spd is a jewel in the roughred6spd is a jewel in the rough
Default Red6spd's Journal

What up guys, I figured I would give this journal thing a try. So here we go.

Current Mods:

Stillen Gen 3
Fast Intentions Non-Resonated CBE
Fast Intentions Non-Resonated TP's
UpRev Tuned
JDM Rear FogLight

(Oil Cooler next month, just waiting for ZDayZ's to get closer)

Took me almost two months to get her, and all that time all I could think about was 370Z's Everywhere I looked there were 370's LOL

But then on June 6th 2010 I got a call from my dealer telling me the Z was in and would I like to pick her up? Before he could hang up I was at the dealer with my down payment money. Here she is on day one .

After a couple of weeks I did my first mod. It was stupid hot out this day and I got a nasty sunburn LOL. Stillen Gen 3

I was on vacation from work at the time and made sure I had plenty to do. After the Intake came the Rear FogLight.

After thinking about it for a while I pulled the trigger on Tony's great exhaust. I then went into a deep depression waiting for the thing LOL. With the help of my girlfriend we installed it in no time.

I loved the exhaust, but I wanted to take her to the next level. So another call was made to Tony at Fast Intentions and I ordered some Non-Resonated Test Pipes. I had Performance Motorsports in Smithtown install the test pipes and got an UpRev tune done.

So thats what I got for now, I will post up a few vids of the two different exhaust set-ups and the car getting tuned.

Last edited by red6spd; 03-29-2011 at 01:20 AM.
red6spd is offline   Reply With Quote