View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 08:43 AM   #69 (permalink)
haggomyeggo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Steves old cars
haggomyeggo is a name known to allhaggomyeggo is a name known to allhaggomyeggo is a name known to allhaggomyeggo is a name known to allhaggomyeggo is a name known to allhaggomyeggo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sig11 View Post
Yeah. Petrov really improved over the course of the season last year and is really looking great this year. 12 long days ahead!
thats what im sayin' Cant wait.
I got the torrent thing kinda working. So i could watch it later. Still learning the sites that were posted for watching live. I just dont feel like staying up all night to watch the race. More relaxing on sunday afternoon

Either way it was a great race. The Massa/Button battle early was pretty good till Jenson ran off the track and was penalized. Massa was way slower though

It seems that just having that DRS or whatever is not making passing very easy on the straights.
Im sorry but i havent had the chance to read all the post race stuff. Was there ever reasons given by Webber or Vettel as to why they were not using KERS. Its not like Vettel needed it but just wondering if they ever said anything in post-race interviews.....
haggomyeggo is offline   Reply With Quote