View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 02:00 AM   #4 (permalink)
Junkman2008
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2001 Corvette Coupe
Junkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond repute

First off, that's a beautiful color! I've always wanted a car that color. Secondly, those are some outstanding results for a first time detailer. You definitely paid attention to the videos.

Let me offer some help. Remember, this is not a race. You can break your car up into parts and work on it over days or even weeks. Just make sure that it is spotless before you start each time. Second, you spoke of the heat. It appears that you were in the shade which is highly recommended. I can see where the SHR was dusting up a little. Make sure that the surface of the car is cool before working on it and that you don't use too much polish.

You are well on your way. Keep it up and you'll be charging that detailer you paid to learn from you.