View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 12:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
MyZ4U2C
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 40th Z #51, 15 FozXT
MyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond repute
Default another newbie makes his 1st post

Hello All! Thought I would make a introduction here, Great forum! After initially browsing cars just to see whats out there, been fascinated with the Z and all the good info I end up reading here with Google searches coming up with this forums links so I decided to join and just search here lol.

I currently own a 2003 Acura CL Type-S thats pretty nice, but I think its about time I finally purchase my 1st new car, owned 3 Integras in the past including a GS-R, been pretty loyal to Acura...just don't have anything for me anymore, no more coupes in the lineup and this Z looks like everything you can want in a car.

This forum has lots of good information I have come across as I been saving some extra money to put down on my new Z that I will eventually purchase in the coming months. Still deciding on the infamous sports package that I'm leaning towards getting. Goal being that I want to save as much as possible...read a few of the should I / shouldn't I get the package...getting a black / black MT. pretty excited about it! however I am still saving and looking to get the best price possible..already shopped some dealers for quotes..seems like its going to be a rough road ahead trying to get the best deal, but I will be in no hurry, deal has to be right..Glad to be a part of this great forum, in the meantime I will browse all the useful info here until I can own a Z like all of you!
MyZ4U2C is offline   Reply With Quote