View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 08:20 PM   #26 (permalink)
Junkman2008
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2001 Corvette Coupe
Junkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian370z View Post
Also, you use Adams products due to reasons other than just the fact that you enjoy using them.
Yep. If I don't like something, I can pick up the phone and talk to the man himself. If something new comes out, I can try it first. I got my own kit that bears my name, which people can buy consisting of the stuff that I like. Adam flies me to car shows all over the nation and foots all the bills, allowing me to meet the many friends that I have made on these boards. Doesn't cost me a dime. If I convince someone to try an Adam's product and they don't like it, they will get their money back plus 10% of the cost. Keeps me from being the reason that a customer is out of their hard earned cash. He takes the heat and my neck is safe. Name one Chinese company that is offering their customers this guarantee. Hell, name a US company!

Adam Pitale stands by his products and his customers. He runs his business the way I run my own company. The customer is king. I have yet to place an ad in any media for the entire 12 years that I have had my company and I stay busy. Why? Just as Adam does, I treat my customers as if they were my closest family members, offering them a quality product at a reasonable price. That's just a few of the reasons that I use Adam's products and shy away from stuff imported from China. I guess you could say that I support the man and his morals more than I support his product line. It's nice to be a part of the ideology that made this country great. I supported this country in uniform and I will continue to support the moms and pops who remember what got us here and strive to make me proud to be an American.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeingAround View Post
I bought an Adams Essentials Kit today, knowing that I will have no issue dealing with any one of Adams products if I feel it is not what I expected.
And just like me, you can pick up the phone and talk to the man himself. You can vent, praise or just shoot the soup with the man who's product bears his name. Don't like a product, full refund. Have a question about the product, someone is always around to answer, be it a phone call or these message boards. Like you said, there is no red tape with dealing with Adam's, only pure satisfaction or your money back. Other than myself, I don't know who else does that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeingAround View Post
China and many other countries do not hold a level playing field for importation of American goods. We use soooo much product from China, they dictate the rules and we do our best to deal with it, but it is poor to say the least. We are all better off improving our economy, our lives by using common sense and using products that perform well, are made here, and fit our budget.
I couldn't have said it better myself.