View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 05:58 PM   #24 (permalink)
christian370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370Z/Saab 900se
christian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkman2008 View Post
Why don't they count??? They are MADE IN CHINA! I thought their stuff was the cat's meow? You appear to be back peddling now!
You are attempting to put words into my mouth. I did not say that all products from China are good, however YOU said that Chinese stuff is junk and since you did not give a specific example, that certainly sounds like you are saying that all Chinese detailing products are junk. That is not true. There are high AND low quality products of every field that come from the US, China, or any other nation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkman2008 View Post
Sense of entitlement? That's what you call it when an American citizen gives 20, 30 even 40 plus years of their life to a company, only to have them close up shop, leave the states and take with them the very pensions that these people thought they would have to live on? Entitlement? Nope. I think that it's just fine for a company to suck the life out of their employees, build their fortunes on their backs and leave them standing with nothing to show for their blood, sweat and tears that they sacrificed.

That's exactly why I use Adam's products. He gets it.
So they should be guaranteed their job forever just because they worked there for however many years? That would be a sense of entitlement. Have workers been disenfranchised by companies moving labor overseas? Yes, there are many examples. Outsourcing has both taken and helped create jobs in the US, provided the US with cheaper products in various cases, and helped US companies increase their revenue base to support their US operations in which wages and benefits are much much higher in the US.

I believe in a balance of using outsourcing and maintaining a strong labor market in the US, along with supporting US companies. I am merely presenting the opposite argument to yours as using either extremes can distort an argument in either direction when completely opposing views are used. Outsourcing has helped and hurt the US economy, just as there are good examples of quality products from the US and abroad as well as products of very poor quality from both sides.

Also, you use Adams products due to reasons other than just the fact that you enjoy using them.
SP Rays -- RE-11s -- SpecialtyZ Tune -- Swift Springs -- Stillen 25R Oil Cooler -- Stillen G3 Intakes -- Berk HFCs -- F.I. 12" CBE -- Stillen Sway Bars -- Es14 Spring -- INGS+1 lip -- CF Spoiler -- GTR Start Button -- VLED Parking Lights -- PWJDM V2 shift knob

Last edited by christian370z; 03-27-2011 at 06:00 PM.
christian370z is offline   Reply With Quote