View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 04:35 PM   #116 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paskii View Post
Not sure if this matters but I have an auto and it does make a difference, car does respond better and I do notice an increase on fuel consumption, just my two cents =P
I'm glad to hear someone finally admit that gas mileage isn't quite as good with SB. It makes sense if the car is driving more aggressive after install. It is like driving more aggressively w/o SB - you just don't have to push the pedal as far.

With an AT you have to be in manual mode, but you can still alter your driving to do exactly what this device does. As I noted previously, this could be a good solution for those of you with an AT who aren't interested in manual mode when you want to get on it. With SB you can just switch to Sports or Race mode and still keep it automatic.