View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 11:11 AM   #1 (permalink)
alexanderb
Base Member

Drives: PG 370 Tour/Sprt/Nav
alexanderb has a reputation beyond reputealexanderb has a reputation beyond reputealexanderb has a reputation beyond reputealexanderb has a reputation beyond reputealexanderb has a reputation beyond reputealexanderb has a reputation beyond reputealexanderb has a reputation beyond reputealexanderb has a reputation beyond reputealexanderb has a reputation beyond reputealexanderb has a reputation beyond reputealexanderb has a reputation beyond repute
Default What's the best way to...

store your Z for 6 months? See long story short, I will need to store my Z for 6 months. What would be the best way of doing this? Should I buy 4 car stands so that I can raise the Z up? I know it will be bad to leave the car sitting in the same position for 6 months. But then I will run into problems with the engine. Is it sufficient to have someone start the car and idle it every week? I have not broken in the car yet and it only has 50 miles on her. I believe idling it would be bad for break in?

Would it be better if I just have someone drive it around the block once every week? But then I would not want to entrust it to anyone else. But if that would be a better way then I would do it for my baby.

What would you guys do?

Thanks!
alexanderb is offline   Reply With Quote