View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 01:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mozen
Track Member

Drives: Nissan 370z PW M6
Mozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Who the **** leaves the equivalent of small motor in the middle of I 45

So i was driving up to the Zs Hockey and beer meet in Allen Texas that a few of us were going to attend yesterday the 26th and while on I 45 NB going about 65 mph i ended up running over what felt like a solid block of metal about 8in x 8in that was dead in the center of my lane. I had a 18wheeler beside me and a big pickup right behind me and despite slowing down as much as i could there was nothing i could do to avoid it :/

Well i stopped the car, got out and looked under and all i could see was a little torn plastic from the front so meh, no oil leaking not a big deal. I keep an eye on fluids all day and then this morning, when i get the car on stands to look underneath...yea more than a little pissed.

*EDIT* when pulling rims i found whatever i ran over had taken a chunk out of the right rear forgestar

Ahh well its what insurance is for.

Im actually impressed with the welds on the ARK exhaust. You cant see it all that well but one of the big dents is right on a weld and it didnt bust.

Close up :/

Last edited by Mozen; 03-28-2011 at 09:44 AM.
Mozen is offline   Reply With Quote